Set up your smile for summer success with optimum oral health care. To ensure your smile is effective, take the time to review your oral health regularly by visiting your dentist with regularly scheduled checkups and professional cleanings.
Listed below are a few other wonderful treatments that can be used to improve your oral health:
– Avoid any products or medicines that cause dry mouth and lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
– Shelter your teeth and gums from physical damage by always wearing appropriate safety gear and equipment when playing sports or other high-risk activities.
– Make it a point to schedule and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings and oral examinations with your dentist.
– Use the proper products required when brushing and flossing, and for additional protection, use alternative cleaning products such as chewing gum and mouthwash after a meal to lower the risk of tooth decay.
– Always shelter your mouth from bacteria that causes bad breath, by brushing your tongue, teeth, and gums and using mouthwash if necessary.
For more oral health care advice or to schedule an oral examination or professional cleaning with Dr. Michael Ling and our team at our dentist office in Blaine, Minnesota, please contact Ling Family Dentistry at 763-784-1993. We look forward to helping you soon!