Are you ready to take your smile to the next level? If so, advanced cleaning and preparation procedures such as laser dentistry are certainly the wave of the future. It’s never too early to think about what laser dentistry can do for you, including the following:
– Lasers can safely and effectively prepare teeth for root canal therapy.
– Lasers are used to prepare the surface of a tooth for a filling.
– Lasers can be used as a light source to activate gels used in teeth whitening treatments.
– Lasers are useful in removing the right amount of tissue required for cancer biopsy.
– Lasers are also used to remove canker sores and lesions
To find out more about how we use lasers at Ling Family Dentistry inBlaine, Minnesota, contact Dr. Michael Ling and our team at 763-784-1993 We’ll be happy to discuss laser treatment options, and give you an exam and cleaning.